The Okolab ICSI-ENCLOSURE maintains a stable and uniform temperature and CO2 - O2 concentrations all around the ICSI workstation.
CO2 is controlled by gently infusing CO2 into the enclosure and by measuring the gas composition with use of NDIR sensor, by sampling gas from the enclosure.
It is the ideal solution for IVF labs and embryologists who wish to perform the ICSI process under true physiological condition in a fully controlled environment.
Ergonomic design allows free access to microinjection joysticks.
- Built-in heating elements with HEPA filtering included (NO tubes required)
- HePa filtering option on request
- Variable CO2 and Oxygen control, both down to 5%
- Models available for any microscope and any manipulators on the market
- Micro-manipulator joysticks not enclosed
The CO2-CONTROLLER-BL connects to the Temperature Controller via a cable-less connector and is operated through the same touch screen interface OKO-TOUCH.
- CO2 sensor accuracy: 0.1%
- CO2 range: 0-18%
- CO2 sensor: 10 year-life Non Dispersive InfraRed (NDIR) dual wave length detector
- CO2 Sensor calibration routine with external meter or calibration gas
- Set Point Resolution: 0.1%; Repeatability: better than 0.1%
- input: 100% CO2 as input
- Touch Screen Interface - OKO-TOUCH
- Programmable CO2 cycles
- Compatible with SMART BOX for data logging and remote operation - Optional
- Data Logging via OKOLAB Data Log Software - Optional
- Alarm Buzzer and External Alarm Connector
- SDK available for integration in third party software
OKO-TOUCH is an intuitive and user-friendly touch screen interface. It connects to any one of the Bold Line Controllers, detects all equipment in the system and displays all functions supported by the equipment detected.
It allows to:
- Turn all Bold Line Controllers on/off
- Define set point values
- Set flow rates of the Temperature Unit
- Set flow rates gas controller
- Define gas cycles of gas controller
- Select sample or enclosure feedback mode
- Display all set points and measured parameters
- Run self calibration procedures