Compatible with the following XY stages: Nikon TI-S-E, TI-S-ER, TI2-S-SE-E, TI2-S-SS-E. In addition it can be screwed to mechanical stages T/Ti-SR (focal plane raised by 0,5 mm) and TS2-S-SM/TC-S-SR/TC-S-SRF (focal plane raised by 1mm). For mechanical stages T/Ti-SR and TS2-S-SM/TC-S-SR/TC-S-SRF the choice of this chamber is recommended only when using multiwell plates, otherwise choose H301-NIKON-TI-SR and H301-MINI respectively.
- 35/60 mm Petri
- 1x3 in. / 1x2 in. chambered slides
- 6-12-24-48-96 MW plates
- Sliding lid for easy pipetting
- Optional lids available for Kohler Illumination, Laser Safety, Injection during imaging
- Flexible chamber height thanks to the removable chamber riser and the optional Koheler Lid
- Magnets allow easy interchange chamber inserts
- It contains also an insert for oil immersion imaging
- Magnetic locks hold Petri, Slides and MW in correct position inside the chamber
- Perfusion holes: 12 channels for 2.5mm O.D. tubings are available in the chamber riser
Koehler illumination ?
Remove the chamber riser and use the Koehler Lid
Each chamber features up to 12 holes for inlet and outler of perfusion tubings
Different sample holder ?
Change the chamber insert. It is a 5 seconds task with the magnetic sample holders
Keep the sample in the correct position by using the Magnetic Locks