Temperature range: from room T to 50°C
H101-BASIC-BL + OKO-TOUCH
- Temperature range: from room T to 50°C
- Accuracy on specimen temperature 0.1°C
- Internal resolution 0.01°C
- Set point value from room temperature to 50°C
- Can operate in sample or chamber feedback mode
Temperature Control Mechanism
Temperature is directly measured inside a reference Petri-dish and is controlled by a software PID controller by circulating water from a water bath into the Water Jacket. The controller reads the temperature in the reference well and updates the set point temperature of the water bath, ensuring a specimen temperature stability of ± 0.1°C.
- Sample feedback: In this configuration, feedback is provided by an external temperature sensor that reads the temperature of a reference well, placed in the incubating chamber very close to the specimen (see image). The advantage of this configuration is in the accuracy of the temperature control. Simple manipulation is required to stick the thermocouple into the reference well with some adhesive tape.
- Chamber feedback: In this configuration, feedback is on the temperature of the water bath. A calibration is required to ensure accuracy on specimen temperature.
CONTROLLER FEATURES - BASIC
The Control Unit communicates with the water bath and with the temperature meter ensuring a temperature stability of ± 0.1°C. OKO Control reads sample temperature every minute and stores it in computer memory.
- Thermal Shock Prevention: Intelligent software tools avoid thermal shock to the specimen when the CO2 Microscope Stage Incubator is opened.
- Oil Immersion Compensation: This routine compensates the heat sink caused by oil immersion objectives by adding a in situ calibrated offset on the set point temperature