Top Stage Incubator. Heating
- Temperature range: from 3° above ambient to 50°C
- Temperature accuracy: 0.1°C
- CO2/O2 accuracy: 0.1%
- Heated glass cover
- Chambers for any XY stage / Piezo Insert available on the market
- Interchangeable plate adapters
- Active Humidity Controller
- Compatible with Okolab Objective Heater
- Intuitive Touch Screen
- Smart Box for data logging, web server and remote assistance
- Web operation through Smart Box
- SDK available for integration in third party software
TOP STAGE INCUBATOR - KEY FEATURES
TOP STAGE INCUBATOR - INSTALLATION GUIDE
The Bold Line Top Stage Incubator is the latest release from OKOLAB in terms of Top Stage incubation. It delivers superior temperature stability, humidity, CO2 and Oxygen control in a fully integrated fashion. It comprises the following equipment:
Incubating Chamber: fits in the microscope stage and holds the specimen. It is equipped with heated glass lid and Temperature and Humidity sensors.
T Unit: Bold Line Multichannel Temperature Controller for the Top Stage Incubator
CO2 / O2 Unit: individual or dual CO2, O2 controllers.
OKO - Touch: it ensures user friendly operation of the system.
Smart Box: it stores the data and connects to the Internet for remote operation / monitoring of the system.